PartnerHero builds remote teams for the world’s best startups.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, well-versed Customer Success Specialist with excellent English skills, to provide the customers of a facilities service startup with customer service, project management, and administrative support through the power of proactive support practices.
As a customer success specialist, you will own and manage your own set of client relationships with the goal of delivering value to your assigned clients, thereby increasing your customers’ lifetime value. The customer success specialist will be responsible for onboarding assigned customers, revenue generation through platform upsells, participating in customer education lessons, supporting clients with sensitive cases, and checking the general health of all their assigned accounts.
Role Type: Full-Time
Location: You’ll work remotely for now and eventually from our office in Bucharest
Schedule: 9 am to 5 pm CET
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers across their Eden lifecycle: onboarding, education, adoption, value realization, and value expansion.
- Investigating and implementing measures to reduce the churn rate across your direct portfolios.
- Guide outcomes for all projects. Identify areas of opportunity for existing clients in helping them become more efficient with the products and services, including revenue generation opportunities (upsells and renewals).
- Onboard clients seamlessly with a high degree of personal touch. Teach clients and providers to use our software and marketplace effectively.
- Deepen customer engagement and satisfaction by frequently checking in with clients to identify ways we can improve service outcomes or provide additional services.
- Act as the consultant between the Partner and Client Services on contract, bidding negotiations as needed.
- Be a problem solver when issues arise; jump in to help solve issues by troubleshooting and finding solutions. Respond quickly and professionally to feedback.
- Set-up client accounts and projects within the Eden admin system and update specifics as needed.
- Work with our Projects Team to identify and match Service Partners with Clients.
- Gather feedback from our Clients on ways to improve our product and service; work cross-functionally to prioritize improvements.
Experience and Skills Required
- Amazing (near-native) written and spoken English
- Advanced German skills
- 1+ years of experience in customer success, client services, account management
- 2-5 years working in a professional environment with little oversight
- Experience in commercial real estate, hospitality, construction or project management a plus
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat
- Strong organizational skills, process orientation and attention to details
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Passion for solving problems
- Ability to thrive, adapt, and grow in a fast-paced team environment
- Startup hustle and energy
Apply to this job
➡️ Please mention you found the job through WeRemote.EU when you apply.
👆 This helps us bring more companies and jobs to the platform.
⚠️ When you click on the button above you'll no longer be on www.weremote.eu. If you're asked to pay to apply, or if anything looks fishy or too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of remote work scams.