Get 100% off by using the code stayhome100 during the Coronavirus pandemic.
We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfillment, joy, peace, and harmony before everything. And we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
In just 4 and a half years from our inception, we at Vimerson Health have sold more than 3 million bottles of our supplements and continue to grow and expand. Our Culture prioritizes team members’ happiness over everything else (yes, even over sales and profit). We recognize that it’s impossible to do 2 things at the same time, so having to put things in order of priority we decided that our Team Members’ happiness and fulfillment are First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfillment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are self-funded therefore we have the freedom to make these decisions. We do not respond to a board of directors whose tendency is to focus on the short-term monetary goal. We have no rigid hours and boast our very own dedicated in-house Happiness Coach.
At Vimerson we are creating a company not for the next 10 years, but for the next 10 generations. This may be difficult for some to comprehend but we endeavor with an infinite mindset, one day at a time.
We are currently looking to welcome to our Team an experienced and skilled E-commerce Sales and Marketing Manager. Our goal in 2020 is to increase new customers by 50% and repeat customers by 30% (in regards to 2019) by having Team Members and Customer Happiness as a priority. To do this we need you to increase the market share in the USA and expand our brand internationally, develop and launch new products and product lines, and plan and run promotions. You will develop strategies to gain more subscribers, for customer retention and customer win-back.
The E-commerce Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and leadership of our E-commerce Sales and Marketing Teams.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and confident manager with a proven record in e-commerce sales and marketing and you LOVE what you do. You are a caring and conscientious manager being able to lead a team by empowering them and having faith in THEIR abilities. You flourish with being accountable and cherish a unique ability of wanting to help and teach others to grow. You work hard and smart, on your own initiative, and are able to set and achieve multiple goals within deadlines. You are dedicated, you are a great team player, a strong leader, but most importantly, you put happiness and fulfillment first, proactively seeking your ideal life/work harmony.
* Design strategies to deliver profitable e-commerce business growth through sales, marketing communication, business development, advertising, product R&D, and product launch across all current and future platforms and sales channels driven by the aim of 100% Customer Happiness;
* Manage and lead the Sales and Marketing Teams in order to grow sales and profit margins;
* Constantly innovate on customer acquisition, retention, and win-back using current platforms and being proactive by proposing avenues we have not yet considered;
* Create analytical research projects and use the data and reports to make intelligent evidence-based decisions.
* You have amazing leadership skills and experience in managing a Sales and Marketing team in an e-commerce business;
* Passion for analyzing data and reports to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
* Deep understanding of digital marketing tools and advertising techniques;
* Experience selling on Amazon and other online platforms is a major advantage;
* You are creative, strategic and always striving to improve systems and procedures;
* You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals;
* Fluent English is a must.
* A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
* Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
* Outstanding learning opportunities in a company that achieved amazing results in e-commerce in less than 5 years;
* Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth;
* A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
* 20 PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
* Free Vimerson merchandise;
* An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption :);
* Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
If you feel like you are the perfect fit then send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Wish to know more about who we are and what our Values are? Then keep reading!
We have a culture within our team that we live by every day, not because it is a requirement, but because we genuinely strive for each member of our team to be happy and fulfilled with their tasks and their work. We are responsible for each other’s happiness by treating each other with real care and respect, and we take these principles into every aspect of our work.
* We WOW each other because WE CARE.
Customers are our biggest assets, both internal and external.
We treat each other with love, patience, and respect like we treat our family. We do this by attentively listening and taking care of what is needed. Doing the right thing is always the right thing. This can translate into asking ourselves: What can I do to make this person amazingly happy right now?
* We are Honest, Transparent and Open.
We hear the Truth and we speak the Truth with ourselves and with each other.
We do this with radical transparency and radical candor because we care about ourselves and about each other.
* We are always Learning, Growing and Innovating.
We embrace failures because we turn them into useful lessons. This is how we learn and grow.
Every team member is in charge of innovating. This means doing things better, not accepting things as they are because that is the way we have been doing things.
* We are One Team.
We work together as the best teams of professional athletes do. We help and support each other. Our Work Ethic is impeccable, we work smartly and we always look to win as a Team. We communicate, share ideas and best practices to collaborate even better.
We are not an average Company, our Products are not average, our Service is not average, and our Team Members are not average.
We are A Players creating a synergy that gives life to an Incredible Team. We bring each other higher.
* We are Accountable.
We are liable because we are responsible. We always reflect on the lessons we take out of each situation.
Whenever we experience a failure, we ask ourselves: What happened? What was it that turned out in a way I did not desire? How can I avoid this in the future? This is how we learn. We ask ourselves these questions and share our knowledge with our Team and we take action.
Sounds like you? Welcome to our Amazing Team!
Updated in real time.